Support Us with Donation
The Coppell Farmers Market is managed by the Coppell Community Garden, a 501(c) 3, a non-profit organization. The City of Coppell and Keep Coppell Beautiful are very supportive of the farmers market, plus the many dedicated volunteers on the Coppell Farmers Market Committee and donors like you.
Make a Donation!
Your contribution to the Coppell Farmers Market will be to the 501 (c) 3 non-profit parent organization, Coppell Community Garden. Your donation helps support every facet of the Coppell Farmers Market with the demands of managing a successful farmers market and programs with increasing popularity and growth and is greatly appreciated. Your contribution to the Coppell Community Garden may be tax deductible to the fullest extent, please consult a tax advisor.
Partnerships are an important aspect of a community farmers market. The Coppell Farmers Market has many opportunities for local businesses and organizations to get involved. Contact us with your ideas.
Current partnerships include the vendors, City of Coppell, Keep Coppell Beautiful, Citizens’ Advocate, Hard 8 BBQ, and Main Street Coppell.
Go behind the scenes to help run the Coppell Farmers Market and grow as a person in the process. It’s an up-close opportunity to learn about the local food system. A committee of volunteers manages the Coppell Farmers Market, so all levels of talent and various skill sets are needed to sustain the momentum of the market. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us with your interests or ideas of how you can support the farmers market.
- CFM Committee – Meet monthly to manage this wonderful farmers market
- Farm to Table Dinner – All hands on deck for this wonderful evening
- Market to Kitchen Chef Series – Help organize the chef demonstrations at the market
- Site Visit – Enjoy building relationships with the vendors by visiting their farms or kitchens
- Special Days – Bringing in the artisan/craft vendors every once in a while
- Volunteer Coordinator – Keep us all organized
- Marketing – Assure that a steady stream of customers always patronizes our vendors
- Website Team – Keep it fresh and exciting
- Social Media – Ever changing and fun
- Recipes – Like to cook, collect, and post to Pinterest
- Writing – Content is KING for newspaper articles, email update, web posts
- Coffee Service/CFM Info Booth at farmers market
- Office Stuff – Yes, someone has to work with spreadsheets, forms and such