Agricultural and Value-Added Producer Eligibility:
- Producers must directly grow, raise, and/or produce their products. Resell is not permitted.
- Products must be produced in the North Central Texas region. Exemptions may be considered if products aren’t produced at all or insufficiently within the North Central Texas region.
- Franchise businesses are ineligible.
- Business Information booths are ineligible. (Rule does not apply to registered 501(c)(3) organizations.)
- Prospective vendors who already maintain food or agricultural storefront in the city of Coppell shall not be eligible to sell at the Coppell Farmers Market
- All vendors wanting to sell at the Coppell Farmers Market shall agree to the terms of our rules and regulations (found in the Vendor Handbook), and will show their agreement to these rules by signing the acknowledgement on the online application form.
Craft Vendor Eligibility:
- Vendor must make 100% of their product. Resell is not permitted.
- Items must be made in North Central texas Region.
- Distributors of products (i.e. Scentsy, Usborne, Jamberry) are ineligible.
- Items with purchased elements must be “significantly transformed” from their original state to be eligible for sale at Market.
- Information booths not permitted. Vendors must have hand crafted items to sell at the craft market.
- Artisans/crafters who already maintain a storefront in the city of Coppell shall not be eligible to sell at the Coppell Farmers Market