The Coppell Farmers Market is seeking volunteers for the sold out Spring Farm to Table Dinner on June 11. Volunteers can expect to have fun while taking part in this memorable celebration of the local food system.
In a food centric atmosphere, more than 70 volunteers will work together to create an unforgettable evening. Be a part of the long line of more than 50 servers wowing the diners as each course is presented tableside. Training is provided and NO DISHWASHING involved! Watch chefs plating six courses and enjoy snacks and drinks throughout the evening. Volunteers will help with event setup & cleanup as well as serving wine and food, so shift times may vary.
More About the Dinner:The focus of the event is to showcase the Coppell Farmers Market farmers and producers in a one-of-a-kind culinary experience. It is a vibrant display of harvest and culinary creation leading to an exquisite dining experience. One hundred twenty dinner guests will enjoy the fabulous cuisine in a beautiful garden patio setting at the Coppell Senior and Community Center, overlooking Grapevine Springs Park, 345 W. Bethel Road.
Volunteer Compensation:Volunteering at the FTT Dinner is a great opportunity to be a part of the annual CFM Farm to Table Dinner and its fund raising effort. The Farmers Market Committee appreciates your time and will provide a pizza dinner prior to the event. Snacks, fruit, veggies, salad and cookies included.
Want to join us and volunteer for this unique event? Send an email to [email protected] ASAP. Please provide your name, phone number, email address and the area(s) where you would like to assist.
- Volunteer Check In- check in all volunteers and direct them to orientation/station area
- Setup– set tables with linens, silverware, plates, glasses (4:30pm -6:00pm)
- Welcome Guest Greeter– Greet guests at door and point them to the check-in area
- Guest Check-in – take guests’ tickets, check off names on guest list, give out name badges and provide direction to hors d’oeuvres area or serve at raffle ticket area
- Server – Serve guests. Chef Victoria will provide training before the dinner (5:45pm-10pm)
- Wine Server – Adults only. Chef Victoria will provide training (5:45pm – 10:00pm)
- Clean-up – Help restore the Center to its normal state (8:00pm – 10:00pm)
Volunteer Dress Attire: White top and black pants and closed toe comfortable shoes for uneven and different surfaces. Please tie back long hair.