The Coppell Farmers Market is open this Saturday and our vendors have all you need to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Along with flavorful groceries and sweet treats galore, shoppers will find a variety of meaningful gifts. The Coppell Farmers Market is open 8am-noon on 2nd & 4th Saturdays thru March and weekly beginning in April.
Our youngest shoppers are invited to create Valentine’s cards for senior residents in our community with National Charity League volunteers and to get their hands in the dirt during Garden Time for Kids. Volunteers with the National Charity League will have a card making booth setup from 8am-noon. Garden Time for Kids takes place at our Learning Garden, located near the market pavilion and splashpad, at 10:30am.
Our Valentine’s Day Gift Picks:
- Market Tokens! Give the gift of experience and good food. Stop by our market welcome booth to purchase our signature wooden tokens, redeemable with any CFM vendor.
- Freshly sharpened kitchen knives and garden tools. Bring your loved one’s blades to Lone Star Sharpening this Saturday!
- Be Spiced Ayurvedic spice blends- nourishing and delicate gifts that come beautifully giftwrapped!
- Divine Swine’s artisan sliced and spreadable bacon. We needn’t say more.
- Gift wrapped cookies and chocolates. To name a few: Homemade chocolates from Sweet Legacies, Mac Packs from Joe the Baker (a colorful variety of French macarons in a cute box), Wackym’s Kitchen crunchy cookies boxed with a big red bow, Kathy’s Kitchen superb baked goods, Coppell-made sugar cookies with picture perfect icing from Hazel’s Kitchen.
- Abundantly Aromatic’s Salt Sugar Scrubs. Bring on the stress relief.
- Rakkasan Tea, which comes in a variety of flavors and is packed in a giftable tin. Giving this gift supports the company’s mission to promote peace and economic growth in post-conflict countries.
- Fresh cut flowers from Aunt Sue’s Barn. Come early, she sells out quick!
The Coppell Farmers Market it open year-round. Market staff visits all farms on a regular basis with the mission to ensure fruits and veggies are grown by the seller. The CFM is located at 768 W. Main St. in Old Town Coppell. Open 8am-Noon.