Tickets to the Farm to Table dinner SOLD OUT in record time, so if you didn’t snag some, please consider volunteering as a way to participate in this celebration of our local food system.
- Great opportunity to be a part of the CFM Farm to Table Dinner
- Meet chefs and students from The International Culinary School at The Art Institute of Dallas and Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts (the actual cooking will be done at the school)
- See chefs plating 6 courses
- Volunteer snacks and drinks throughout the evening
- No dishwashing involved!
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Volunteer Check-in (1) – check in all volunteers and direct them to station (4:00 pm – 5:30 pm)
- Setup (8) – set tables with linens, silverware, plates, glasses (4:00 pm – 5:30 pm)
- Guest Check-in (1) – take guests tickets and check off names on guest list (5:15 pm – 7:30 pm)
- Server (50) – serve guests. Chef Victoria will provide training before the dinner. Greeters, Setup and Check-in volunteers can also be Servers. (5:30 pm – 10:00 pm)
- Wine Server (6) – Adults only. Chef Victoria will provide training. (5:30pm – 10 pm)
- Clean-up (5) – Help restore the Senior Center to its normal state (8pm-10:30pm)
Volunteer Dress: White top and black pants, and comfortable shoes for walking on uneven surfaces.
About the dinner:
Sunday, May 31, 2015
345 W. Bethel Road, Coppell
6:00 Mingling & Appetizers on the patio
7:00 Dinner begins
The focus is to showcase the Coppell Farmers Market farmers’ and producers’ freshest ingredients in a unique culinary experience. One hundred twenty dinner guests will start with appetizers on the patio at Grapevine Springs Parks & then move to a seated dinner at three long tables under the trees.
Want to volunteer? Please email [email protected] by May 10th with your name, phone number, and the areas where you would like to assist.