Through the month of September, the Coppell Farmers Market is participating in “Picture Yourself in Old Town Coppell”, a campaign where participant photographs will be uploaded to digital billboards on SH121 and SH114!
Explore the city, and #VisitOldTownCoppell! Visit each of the nine photo stops in Old Town, take a photo and upload it to your social media sites with the hashtag #visitoldtowncoppell to win a prize and a chance to be on a billboard.
Participants have from September 1-30 to pose at each stop. Tag the City of Coppell on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and use the hashtag #visitoldtowncoppell. Once you strike a pose at each stop, head to Town Center, 255 Parkway Blvd., to receive your prize (while supplies last)! Select photos uploaded with the hashtag will be featured on billboards around the metroplex.
- Jacaranda Gift Shop – 456 W. Bethel Road
- Tattered Style – 446 W. Bethel Road
- Local Diner – 477 W. Bethel Road
- Frost Cupcakery – 717 W. Main Street
- Coppell Chamber of Commerce – 708 W. Main Street
- GEORGE Coffee + Provisions – 462 Houston Street
- Let it Shine – 529 Houston Street
- The arch at Farmers Market – 768 W. Main Street
- Red Pony Statue – 768 W. Main Street
For more information, visit coppelltx.gov/oldtown.