This Saturday, March 10th New & Returning Farmers + Popsicles, a sure sign of spring!
- Weathertop Farm and owner Chris Buckalew have been a customer favorite for more than 5 years. This Saturday the Forrestburg farm will return after a winter hiatus with late winter crops, grown without synthetic chemicals.
- Delanco Family Farm made their inaugural appearance last Saturday. This new addition grows a variety of vegetables on their Paradise, TX land without the use of synthetic chemicals. On Saturday Delanco Farm will sell winter greens, lettuce, and cilantro.
- Bridges Heritage Growers will sell at the CFM for the first time this Saturday. The farm is located on an urban lot in Keller, TX and the brother-sister duo grow specialty and heirloom vegetable varieties and Texas native plant seedlings.
- Pop Star Handcrafted Popsicles returns! Shoppers are sure to find favorite flavors, like: coffee and strawberry lemonade, plus seasonal specialties.
MORE MARCH 10 HAPPENINGS:
- Return of Sundance Gardens, another long-time CFM vendor who sells healthy landscaping and garden plants, and homemade scones, butter and pimiento cheese.
- Lost Ruby Ranch back again with fabulous goat cheese (learn more).
- Lone Star Sharpening will sharpen kitchen knives on site.
- St. Patrick’s Day photo booth benefitting The Coppell Humane Society.
The Coppell Farmers Market is open on March 10 & 24 and open weekly again beginning in April.