*Very Limited Produce Selection Due to Last Week’s Winter Storm*
Wheat Grass +
FRUITS & VEGETABLES: OUR FARMERS USE EITHER SUSTAINABLE (+) OR CONVENTIONAL (*) GROWING PRACTICES. Learn about the differences between “certified organic” and “sustainable” methods.
- Bone Broth
Due to winter storm damage Jersey Girls Milk will not attend the market on 2/27.
- Cheese, Hard and Soft
GROCERY STAPLES MADE BY LOCAL PEOPLE WITH RESPECT TO INGREDIENTS AND TRADITION. * INDICATES GLUTEN-FREE OPTIONS.
- Breads: Pita Bread + Chips, Sourdough, Croissants, Baguettes, Multigrain, Buns, Crisps *
- Coffee & Tea: Roasted Coffee Beans, Tea Blends
- Cold Drinks: Lemonade, Ginger Beer, Kombucha
- Dips: Hummus, Tapenade, Tzatziki, and Lentil Hummus
- Dog Treats & Pet Grass
- Elderberry Syrup & Tea
- Jams, Jellies and Chutney
- Oil and Vinegar: Texas Olive Oil and Texas Balsamic Vinegar
- Pasta + Ravioli + Sauces*
- Salsa and Chips*
- Soaps + Soy candles
- Soup + Dip + Baking Mixes, packaged*
- Spices: Low Sodium Blends and Ayurvedic Blends
- Sprouted Nuts, Sprouted Nut Butters and Energy Bites, Seasoned Nut Mixes*
- Sweets: French Macarons, Crunchy Cookies, Homemade Baked Goods*
- Tamales and Empanadas, frozen*